10 AMPOULES 50MG/ml
BUY EPHEDRINE INJECTIONS ONLINE
This is one of the medications used for brief relief from breathing difficulties. It is white and odorless, in either a powdery or crystal form. Its color changes and becomes darker when exposed to light, but that does not detract from its effectiveness.
In the fitness world, a lot of people use injectable ephedrine, popularly referred to as the “magic bullet for weight loss”, to stay fit. It has been reported to be very effective in increasing the human metabolic rate and suppressing appetite. This means users lose weight much faster than normally, and can easily control their cravings while sticking to a diet. Other names for this drug are Bronkaid and Primatene.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT EPHEDRINE 50 MG/ML
The active ingredient contained in this compound is Ephedra, and it belongs to the sympathomimetic amine and substituted amphetamine drug class. This category of drugs are stimulants that mimic the endogenous agonists of the sympathetic nervous system. Each pack contains 10 vials of 1 ml substance each.
It takes about 1 to 3 days to detect it after a single use, 7 to 10 days after intensive use, and its half-life is 6 hours.
Some of the benefits associated with Bronkaid include the following:
- Fundamentally used to treat breathing problems like shortness of breath, wheezing, and chest tightness as a result of asthma. It functions as a decongestant and bronchodilator.
- It stimulates the brain just enough to improve the body’s motor functions
- It is great for mood improvement and overall increases the energy level
- It expands bronchial tubes making it easier to breath
- Brings about a notable increase in metabolism and body heat, which translates to shedding unwanted body fats
- Helps with muscle gain
Based on all the benefits stated so far, it is not surprising that Ephedrine is quite popular among powerlifters and athletes, as it is useful to them in more ways than one, especially for athletes with asthma.
This version of Ephedrine is injected. The usual parenteral dose is 25 to 50 mg given subcutaneously or intramuscularly. If injecting intravenously, use 5 to 25, to be repeated in 5 to 10 minutes, if necessary. These dosages apply to both men and women.
To avoid abuse or complications, check with your doctor before using this stimulant.
Some of the side effects associated with this medication are as follows:
- Lack of sleep
- Stomach irritation
- Severe allergic reactions such as obvious swelling, difficulty in breathing, hives, and rashes
- Difficulty in urinating
If you notice any of these side effects, please consult your doctor about what to do.
There are some conditions that may interact with this stimulant. Conditions like:
- Other medications, herbs, and supplements
- High blood pressure
Consulting with your health care provider will help to ensure your safety while taking Ephedrine.
|Package||10 vials (1 ml/vial)|
|Substance||Ephedra 50 mg/ml|
|Common name||Bronkaid, Primatene, Ephedrine|